The #API Web Source
This is a personal project by @mpetyx in order to promote APIs as a core technology. This page has a blog section where I will regularly post content about APIs either mine or from other sources, has a community page where you can find more about my experiments, it contains a page where I experiment with standards and more specifically a new media type which I like to call DeepGraphs and finally a way to communicate with me (if you are not a twitter fan). I recently added an extra (experimental) section for describing my latest activities.
Selected Popular Posts
- The API Manifesto
- APIs with Python, Flask, Firebase and Pubnub: A proof of Concept
- #APIs, #SmartCities, #IoT and more on @APIlama
- #Data as a Service: REST #APIs Transforming the Cloud era
- An Introduction to APIs
- Business Narratology: Telling a Story with APIs
- Implementing a Braintree Payment API Integration with Python and Django
- Cloud Computing is every #Startup’s #CTO best friend
- Centaurs used to teach Hercules. Today they teach about the Internet of Things!
- API Versioning or Not?
- ChatBots is just a fancy name for Search APIs
- Web Payments Ain’t supposed to be Hard – The #API Way
- Scaling Celery #Heroku Workers with Hirefire.io
- The Semantic Web: Is the reality finally catching up with the hype?
Not all ideas are originally mine, whenever I post or repost something it means that I believe in this. I do not intend to steal material by others, I am just trying to promote ideas and best practices related to APIs in order to make sure people get aware of the new Trends. I will always use references whenever I repost something.